We provide customized financial plans for individuals of all ages who have the capacity to save and grow their finances.
Your initial development, presentation and implementation of your program occurs over two to four weeks after understanding a total perspective of your situation. Four principal areas make up our integrated program of what we do for you.
- Learning your current existing wealth and structure.
- Discussing your short- and long-term financial objectives and your ability to attain them.
- Creating a report addressing cash management/savings opportunities, education funding, tax planning, retirement planning and more.
- Obtaining a solid understanding of your objectives, temperament and resources (current and projected).
- Customizing an investment program designed with an appropriate asset allocation geared towards balancing both current and future needs.
- Examining your existing documents and reviewing their tax efficiency and effectiveness.
- Focusing specifically on the often-overlooked non-financial elements.
- Offering specific recommendations and working closely with your current counsel to accomplish your estate planning objectives.
- Examining all aspects of your insurance program, including life, disability, property and casualty, and excess liability insurance programs.
- Suggesting specific strategies and refinements to strengthen your insurance portfolio.
- Serving as your advocate by interfacing with your chosen insurance professional.